Table of Contents
Creating mobile-friendly content is useful to enhance your content marketing strategy. And it helps to stand out from your business competitors. The world has been moving with a lot of technologies, including mobile. A large part of technologies comes by the mobile with your hand. So, creating mobile-friendly content delivers a better user experience.
Mobile-friendly content not only includes responsive mobile website layouts, videos, and images but also you can optimize your site content to mobile. How to create mobile-friendly content?
Here are the ways that help you to create attractive mobile-friendly content.
Tips to Create Mobile-Friendly Content
- Craft with Strong Information
- Break Content into Short Paragraphs
- Use Whitespaces for good readability
- Monitor how a User Consumes Content
- Place Effective CTAs
- Eliminate Unnecessary Words
- Use High Contrast Colors and images
- Preview Before you Publish
1. Craft with Strong Information
You can convey the information with short titles. Because mobile users do not read all your content rather than scrolling. If your content is not rich, then users simply leave your website. So strong information may avoid unnecessary content and give value to your mobile user.
2. Break Content into a Short Paragraph
Because mobile devices are smaller than desktops, it’s not a good way to place your whole content on mobile without a breakpoint. Short paragraphs are easy for everyone to read. If you follow the rules of Jon Ziomek’s 1-2-3-4-5 approaches then you can easily develop your mobile-friendly content without any risk.
3. Use Whitespace for Good Readability
When you will not follow the whitespace on your content, users get distracted. On the other hand, it provides poor readability. So, the better thing is you should add the space between your content. Due to this, users can easily focus and identify your content.
4. Monitor How a User Consumes Content
It is an effective role for considering how users consume your mobile content.
Eye-Tracking research tells that website visitors can see the sites and phone screens in different kinds of patterns.
- Bye Passing Pattern: Here visitors skip the first word while reading the paragraph that contains multiple repeated words
- Commitment Pattern: Mobile website visitors read every content on the website; however, the research shows it’s not a common pattern.
- Layer Cake Pattern: Visitors see only the headings and subtitles. They skip the general texts
- Making Pattern: Focuses on a particular place they can scroll the page. And it is common for mobile and desktop.
- Spotted Pattern: Users skip the big headings and blogs they only focus on the specific part like a CTA or popups.
5. Place Effective CTAs
When you create mobile-friendly content, keep in mind that you have a limited opportunity to capture the visitor’s attention. So, place your CTA in the front or center at the header of your website. The CTA is the main component of mobile-friendly content. It helps visitors to meet their marketing goals. Effective and relevant CTAs give a better user-friendly experience to the visitors.
6. Eliminate Unnecessary Words
Eliminating unnecessary words is then the best practice for keeping your content straightforward. If you put more unnecessary content on your page, that gives a poor experience to the users. So, you can follow these tips and make better content,
- Shorten your paragraph
- Avoid using difficult and confusing words
- Remove unnecessary modifiers
- Don’t repeat the content
- Don’t provide additional detail
7. Use High Contrast Color and Images
Colour schemes and high-contrast images are easily broken up your text content and make your page digestible. So, multimedia elements are attracting mobile visitors easily.
8. Preview Before You Publish
It is a great practice for everyone before publishing the page. You can create a personal checklist and check your content. High-quality contents easily communicate your message.
In this article, we learned some technical hacks for building mobile-friendly content. We hope this blog will help everyone.