Before you invest in Cryptocurrency, you need to explore the basics of the concept; if you’re a beginner looking to earn more, then your basic focus should be Leverage and Margin Trading.
What is Leverage in Trading?
Leverage and Margin Trading comes into the picture when you want to invest in Cryptocurrency markets and you’re low on funds. In such a case, you can lend money from a broker, and an increased buying capacity will help you earn more in Crypto markets if you play smartly. Further, you can fetch huge profits on its returns.
Let’s gain more insights into Leverage and Margin Trading, the work of Leverage in Cryptocurrency, and much more!
What is Margin Trading?
If you are a trader, you must have heard about Margin Trading. Due to the similarities in its process, people often use these terms interchangeably. Margin trading refers to the process of applying for funding from a broker, making investments with it like in Cryptocurrency, stocks and shares, property, and much more.
However, investing in Cryptocurrency has become the biggest trending technology and the most preferred option in recent times. One of the benefits of Margin trading compared to traditional trading practices is that Margin Trading enables you to acquire huge amounts of capital.
Margin Trading bestows more possibilities to invest and get success; besides, you also have a probability of loss.
What Role Does Margin Trading Play in Leverage Trading?
If you’ve indulged in Margin trading, then you have a Margin Trading Trading account. You can use your account for Leverage Trading. Here, you can invest a fixed percentage from your actual order value.
Experienced bitcoin traders use your Leverage your Margin funds to generate Leverage. It expands your hunting capacity. The more the funds, the more opportunities for you to earn. However, it also comes with several risks associated. So, you have to beware of them.
Without Leverage, a commoner ordinarily does not have many funds in their usual business accounts. When you look at Leverage ratios, you will see figures like 1:10,10:30 or so.
However, the Cryptocurrency markets undergo rapid, immediate, and unexpected changes, so you never know when your luck shines. You will get huge benefits on Cryptocurrency trade markets if you invest smartly.
The investment trends are that you buy Crypto coins if you think their value will increase, thus expecting good returns. If you track your Crypto coins well, you are likely to sell if you analyse that their prices will decrease.
How Do Leverage Trading Works in Cryptocurrency?
Leverage Trading Bitcoin also called crypto, allows you to enhance your profits. If you want to invest more funds in crypto but have lesser funds, you still have a choice. You can invest a given part of the actual funds, and your returns will be the same.
For instance: if you wish to invest $50,000, following a leverage ratio of 1:10, with a margin of 10%, you can make your investment with $5,000. While in the case of a leveraged trade, you have to invest the complete amount of $50,000 at once.
In both cases, your profit margin will remain the same. The benefit is that you need to invest lesser funds in leverage cases. Another noteworthy thing is that you can incur a huge loss on the same side.
How to Balance Risks in Leveraged Trading?
Every coin has two sides. Like Margin trading enhances your gains on the same side, it also incurs massive losses if the funds sink. It’s one of the biggest disadvantages of Leveraged Trading. Below listed are some methods that will help to balance risks:
- Use the Stop Loss Risk Management Tool: Stop Loss is specifically created for traders. You can set up the tool to restrict and stop the trade when you analyse that the particular market scenario will lead to losses. It is an effective tool to avoid losses, and you will also keep track of the amount at risk. So, you can play better in future.
- Set the Take Profit Order: The Take Profit Order works similar to the Stop Loss Risk Management. Instead, here you can set your desired Take Profit order. Once you fetch the required profits, it will stop trading. Cryptocurrency is an unpredictable trading option. Therefore, using it is a wiser move to save your funds.
- Invest as Per the Loss that you can Incur: Crypto trading provides you with a probability of both profits and losses depending upon the unpredictable trading trends. You will not realise when Bitcoins will play against you. Therefore, it is essential to invest the amount that you could bear and cope with the loss incurred. In a nutshell, one must never invest more than 5% of the funds; else, it can be troublesome.
- Choose a Platform Providing Negative Balance Protection: Due to some reasons, if the market condition worsens, it can go to a negative brand value. However, some trading platforms prove to be a rescue as they incur all your loss. Further, they reset your capitals to zero.
So, look well for these factors while investing in Crypto Trading. Choose a trusted platform. Platforms like eToro, Binance, Crypto.com are some of them.
Cryptocurrency Leverage Trading Strategies
You can employ several trading styles for Margin Trading and Leverage Trading. Read the following strategies below that will help you make an informed decision:
- Do not Increase Trade Size Rapidly: You should increase leveraging gradually as you gain more knowledge and experience. Raising based on better profits might render you with losses, as Crypto markets change rapidly. You should follow this business strategy if you’re a fresher in the world of Crypto.
- Use Paper Trading: Also known as demo trading, you should follow it before your first try in leverage trade. It will help you gain a precise knowledge of how it works, and you will also learn its basics. The best part is, you will not have to invest your capital to get Demo Trading for Leverage Trade. Some platforms provide you with the Paper trading option.
- Have Clear-Cut Risk Balancing Plans: You should have well-planned ideas to manage risks. Moreover, it is preferred to have profit goals, so it will help you avoid taking unnecessary risks.
Before investing in Leverage, you should plan out a clear strategy to avoid ambiguity. It would be best to be confident about the basics and risk management strategies to avoid any potential problems.